Wednesday, March 23, 2016

West Elm bedding for LESS


I love West Elm furniture, sometimes the price isn't so bad compared to other furniture stores but other times it seems a little high. If you are looking for bed frames here are some similar beds you can get for LESS! Makes my day when I can find the exact or almost the exact pieces for less!


Sorry I just noticed, when I wrote this post it was a week ago and the prices for this bed were different (they were both on sale so please note that.)

Joss & Main  /  West Elm 





Joss & Main (another similar one HERE) / West Elm 






Joss & Main and All Modern in general have pretty reasonable prices for high end looking pieces of furniture and decor...so check them out! 




2 comments:

  1. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy.
    reduction de optical center

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!
    viengules lovos

    ReplyDelete