Thursday, February 5, 2015

Wall Paper Lovin

When I did my internship at Ethan Allen, I recall being so elated to find out that wallpaper was "in style again" although they quickly corrected me and said, "Crystal wallpaper was never OUT of style". Well that being said I have definitely noticed wallpaper being used a lot more than it used to be. I have had people ask me where to get my favorite wallpaper so here is a few place I have found wallpaper and LOVE:

Residential Wallpaper }{ Anthropologie }{ Etsy }{ Domino 

  I mean even if you clam to hate wallpaper how could you hate this, there is just so many different ways & styles that you can incorporate wallpaper into your home and it adds SO much!;)
Here is how some other incredible designers have used it:

{image VIA houzz}


{image via houzz}









{image

{image}



 {image



 {image}


LOVE it all folks! Simple and beautiful:)
Happy Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment