Monday, February 9, 2015

Sugarhouse Remodel


My clients totally impressed me at our first consultation meeting with these floor plans that they put together themselves! So these are the plans for the remodel:

Basement: 

Main Level:


Here is the first E-board I put together for them for the kitchen area:
They wanted copper incorporated and we didn't want to over kill with copper so I suggested just a pop of copper with the pendant lighting would really look unique. 
They did not want white countertops so I went with a more neutral color, even with knocking down a a couple of walls the kitchen is still narrow so I want to keep the surface as light as possible so light can reflect off the surface making the space feel more spacious:)


Here is the current state of the kitchen/dinning. I am thrilled to see our plans come to life!



I will be sharing the plans for the basement/dining soon!



1 comment: