Saturday, January 24, 2015

Entry Way..

Here is what our entry way has looked like in the past. It wasn't bad but I have had that mirror since I was 8 years old. The entry way table was for my portfolio project (when I was graduating Interior Design school) just got it off KSL and painted it. I have never really LOVED it, I just always tried to make it work.

This was our January/winter decor for our entry way:

Summer entry way:

And now gone..haha:) as I smile with relief. 

I decided I really wanted a little bench instead of an entry way table:


..as you can tell I totally photoshopped the faux fiddle leaf tree in, why because I only wish it were really in my home!! They are just so pricey though! Goodness. Here is where I really wanted to get one from:

Option ONE

Option TWO

(more affordable option)
Option THREE

And there is always Cactus & Tropicals that also carries real fig trees.

My husband HATES plants though, how sad is that! He disclosed this to me when I was sharing my great love for them. Well it is okay because I honestly don't want to deal with a live plant and a two year old. 

Instead of the fig tree, I went with this beautiful coat rack that my dad built us: 
(I am loving the brass hardware from Restoration Hardware) not only does it tie the whole look together but it is also an extremely functional space now. 

Coat Rack/custom built
Mirror/Target
ottoman bench/Target
Rug/from Argentina (but can be purchased at homegoods)
Accent pillow/Target 

(I went Target happy one day, which is hard not to do every time I go there)



No comments:

Post a Comment